Digital Analyst, Insights & Analytics
Digital Analyst, Insights & Analytics – Brilliant Earth
The Digital Analyst will report to the Associate Director of Insights & Analytics and will contribute to the continued growth of ecommerce through articulating trends and making actionable recommendations for optimization. This role will collaborate with cross-functional partners on the Marketing, Buying, Site Experience, and FP&A teams and will play a key role in making data-informed decisions.
- Monitor key site metrics and identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience and improve conversion rate. Support reporting at weekly, monthly, quarterly cadences.
- Collaborate closely with UX testing stakeholders to generate hypotheses, develop analytics requirements and create and execute measurement plans; ensure that reporting answers the question(s) posed by the hypotheses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, merchandising, and site teams to provide analytics support; guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and assist with designing reporting.
- Effectively respond to ad-hoc report and analysis requests from cross-functional teams.
- Ensure proper tagging and reporting of digital data and new site features.
- Validate data integrity and troubleshoot any data related/tagging issues.
- 3-5 years experience in web analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, or similar analytics tool
- Familiarity with tagging tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Experience with site event tagging and UAT
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PPT
- Experience with data visualization tool such as Tableau or Domo a plus
- Experience with A/B testing tools like Google Optimize or VWO a plus
- Experience with Contentsquare a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package, including:
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Paid Time Off. We know it’s important to recharge and relax.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
The targeted budget for this position is $65-80k. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application, and can expect an update within a week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team and video interviews with our leaders!