Regional Manager - Brilliant Earth, Denver
The Regional Manager will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers in a set of regionally distributed showroom locations by overseeing dedicated Customer Experience Managers. You will help create and execute business strategies aligned with the leadership team to achieve outstanding performance and provide customer- centric experiences delivered by highly engaged and trained employees. You will provide analysis and insights to ensure your teams' overall success and productivity. Regional Managers are instrumental in developing and managing key customer experience initiatives and driving Brilliant Earth's showroom growth.
Monthly travel will be required to your reporting showroom locations, as well as flexibility to work weekends and holidays as business needs require.
- Lead and inspire showroom leaders and teams in a fast-pace, omni-channel retail environment, focused on achieving sales targets and team KPIs.
- Collaborate with the HR team to recruit, develop and manage performance of showroom managers and team members, identifying staffing needs and growth plans.
- Collaborate with the Workforce team to optimize productivity and meet customer demand.
- Oversee adherence to operational and security procedures to ensure an exceptional customer experience in the showroom environment.
- Provide analysis-based insights to drive improved customer experience and sales performance.
- Ensure showrooms are meeting merchandising, luxury aesthetic, and facilities standards.
- Develop the leadership ability of Customer Experience Managers; collaborate with leaders to motivate and inspire their teams.
- Support team in solving customer escalations, including speaking to customers directly and offering creative solutions.
- Introduce process and system improvements aimed to improve efficiency of the team and improve the customer experience.
- Strategically scale sales growth by utilizing technology.
- Act as direct manager to showroom teams in assigned region, in the absence of a Customer Experience Manager.
- BA degree or equivalent, preferred
- Multi-unit management experience in a retail environment, managing physical store locations, luxury brands preferred and ecommerce experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing teams to achieve / exceed goals
- A true passion for helping people, creating positive customer service experiences, and developing teams in an environment focused on luxury products/experiences
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of recruiting and retaining high performing and accountable managers and staff
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Robust CRM or ERP software experience (NetSuite a plus)
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Excellent written and verbal communications in a customer facing, luxury setting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Understanding and acceptance of diversity, equity, inclusion and workplace belonging concepts
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- Ability to travel domestically approximately once per month
The targeted budget for this position is $105K. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including:
- Equity Compensation. You will play an important role in the growth and success of the company. RSU awards allow us all to share in these successes.
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Paid Time Off. We know it’s important to recharge and relax - you'll accrue 3 weeks of PTO in your first year.
- Uncapped Sales Incentive Programs. Uncapped quarterly and annual bonuses, plus additional incentives for top sales reps.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. Our showroom teams offer a 1:1 appointment-based environment and engage with customers via email, chat, and phone, creating a luxury, omnichannel approach to the customer experience. In addition, our ground floor locations include a browsing area for walk-in customers. We strive to create a fun, educational, and relaxing experience in a personalized luxury environment!
We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application and can expect an update within a week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team, an online exercise to explore our website and common customer inquiries, and an opportunity to chat with a few of our Customer Experience senior leaders via video call!