Corporate Security Coordinator
Corporate Security Coordinator - Brilliant Earth
The Corporate Security Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day security operations and initiatives for Brilliant Earth Retail, Distribution, and HQ locations. Reporting to the Corporate Security Manager, the Corporate Security Coordinator will provide security leadership and advice to Operations and Human Resources leadership, and ensure Brilliant Earth provides a safe and secure environment for all employees. The Corporate Security Coordinator will assist with new showroom openings and partner with the security integrator to ensure all projects are completed to plan.
- Respond to and facilitate necessary action for day-to-day security issues and alerts from security vendors, central monitoring, and staff.
- Manage, Monitor, and Audit CCTV/Intrusion/Access Control systems, ensuring the functionality of all systems and proper employee access.
- Conduct physical security audits and identify trends to create actionable plans to mitigate risk.
- Promote and execute security best practices and BE security policies.
- Partner with operations leadership on enforcing security policies within retail and HQ locations.
- Develop projects while continuously improving physical security, processes, standards, training, and policies for future growth.
- Assist with new showroom launches, including travel to commission new security systems.
- Provide security-specific training throughout retail locations.
- Assist operations, human resources, and corporate security leadership in investigating and resolving incidents involving violations of company policy, loss of company assets, and criminal acts committed in or around Brilliant Earth locations.
- Liaison with outside agencies (Police, OSHA) as needed.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Prior experience working in an Asset Protection, Security, Safety, Inventory Control, or Risk Management role.
- Working knowledge of security technology systems (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Alarms).
- Experience conducting investigations.
- Previous experience with audits/reviews to include documentation of findings and report out.
- Ability to relate well with others and establish strong working relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a documented ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in leading training activities on safety and security topics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and related software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related degree.
- Retail management or related leadership experience.
- Wicklander & Zulawski certification.
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package, including:
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Paid Time Off. We know it’s important to recharge and relax.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application, and can expect an update within a week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team and video interviews with our leaders!